Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Apartment's progress

The remodeling of the apartment complex where I live has been the worst experience that I have had to endure since living in Arizona.  I have been a constant complainer all summer long about this but at last my building has been totally finished except for some last minute landscaping work that must be done.

I had watched the Property Boys on HGTV renovate homes and they always try to keep the owners out until it is finished.  Very smart idea.  Nobody should live in a house that is being remodeled.

I will make no comments on the results yet as there are still three buildings left to undergo this dreadful experience.  I have to see how that goes before I can safely state a final opinion.  I am not overly enthusiastic about the final outcome.  At the moment, they are putting a fire pit next to the pool, and are finishing lighting fixtures that match the patio walls.  There is just an awful lot of heavy cement blocks in one area that is near the office, clubhouse, swimming pool, and physical fitness room.  Since it remains unfinished I am withholding opinions until finalized.  That will take another six months for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment