Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, May 18, 2018

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

More about the Royal Wedding which will take place at 4 a.m. in the morning AZ time. No way if I can help it will I be up at that hour of the day to watch a wedding. I can always watch all the reruns and ongoing constant repetitious reporting of it.  The only thing I would want to see is her wedding dress.

But tonight I watched several shows on the topic of the wedding.  Did not see PBS Friday story but instead did see ABC's 20/20 version of it.

I have not chimed in to discuss this wedding ceremony since most of the weddings in the family have gone so badly that I don't even want to pretend that it might not happen again.  Why bother? But they appear to be very much in love with one another and that is all that counts as far as I am concerned.  Whether they will be a good match only time will tell.  I rather imagine that they will try to work it out for as long as is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment