Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Long time no see

Ever since I had my computer worked on at Apple, I have had nothing but problems with this laptop. I need to make an appointment to get things corrected but I have been having problems with illness and general neglect that I have not even posted here for some time.

I became involved in the April the Giraffe phenomena, eagles in North Ft. Myers, Fl, and Berry College, Georgia, and time simply has slipped away with me drifting into a seemingly lethargic attitude.

I realize it now more than ever since bringing this up.  I have to get myself pulled together, but am suffering a knee pain that has crippled me in walking for the last three days.  I am trying to keep off it as much as possible.  I did just take out the garbage and the walking was difficult.  Also, the trash bin compactor was getting overloaded. Am not happy about that.

I could recount all my sins on here but will not do so for the moment.  I rarely ever read any of these true confessions after spilling the beans anyway.  what good does it do?

No comments:

Post a Comment