Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Only 5 posts in 2018

The truth about using both Live Journal and Blogger is that I have not used my laptop as much as I had years ago.  I use the smartphone more than I do the laptop but I am gradually getting back into the use of it.  First of all, Apple has changed a lot since I first bought this tool.

My book on Alexander was written mostly on microsoft Windows and it has been more difficult for me to continue writing since I moved from Scottsdale.  I have changed a lot over the years, cogitating on all that I had undergone when living at Palacio in Scottsdale.

I don't know which is worse, too little time spent blogging or too much.  But it is great to keep a record of our days which are either eventful or not.  I find that aging does not change anything much except the  physical body.  Mentally, except for memory functioning or malfunctioning, one seems to stay pretty much the same.  Maybe through writing out one's thoughts, one might find that to be not so.

But I am still glued to horse racing, same interests of past, but no more using hypnotherapy to discover past lifetimes.  I just do realize that memories of times past are there to discover if one lets oneself do it.  I had a recollection yesterday thanks to finding a facebook link to the chateau de Marly.  When once the past is delivered to you, it may be stored again in the back of one's mind to dig up again, but generally speaking, it is just as any of yesterday's events, put aside to live the present day.

Which means now that I take a shower so I can get out into the world again.

I just took the shower  hours ago so that I could set my hair to be presentable tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment