Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Blogging again

Since I have few followers, and unless I share these posts, I don't expect anyone much to bother with them.  I know that my thoughts sound strange to others simply because they are so unusual and seemingly unlikely.

I want to discuss the God concept.  My vision of the God concept is easy to understand, but I don't have the capability of drawing pictures to illustrate it.  The reason I am speaking of this is because I believe that a higher power exists that is able to communicate with me. I intend to explain it in this "letting loose" of my thoughts and ideas on paper.

One, I can and do communicate with animals, eagles, specifically now. I also send out thoughts about weather phenomena which I had discussed for years ever since I discovered the book Light of Egypt and its discussion of an adept.

I am going to use specific examples of which I know are true.  One is a hurricane ongoing in the Caribbean, and the other is an eagle's nest in California.

Watching Rick the weather man on Fox yesterday, I said to him after he discussed the progress of Dorian and its proximity to Puerto Rico that maybe we could do something about it. I sent out a thought that it should go North of Puerto Rico since I know that Puerto Rico cannot afford another hit.  Today, Rick was kind enough to give the good news that the hurricane is going north of Puerto Rico which proves to me that the gods that be, and I mean this, have responded to save the people of Puerto Rico of having to go through a second disaster.

The other is an eagle's nest in California which I follow, and with whom I have made contact with the both parents and the surviving eaglet.  I sent out a thought to see if I could harness them through a silent command.  All three are responsive and have proved to be faithful to the voice within that I receive which I call the Universal Intelligence which uses my language to communicate to me what the eagles will do.  So far, every communication that I have received from this intelligence has been correct.

I believe that the connection between me and the eagles is that higher intelligence. You might think it odd that birds would be used by higher intelligence.  As in the biblical saying about the lilies in the field, nothing is too small or too big to not be a part of the universal intelligence's concern.

At any rate, I am saying that the simplest things of life are all a part of God's plan, be that what it may.


No comments:

Post a Comment