Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Reincarnation

Reincarnation is the belief that the soul which is eternal sometimes is reborn and lives again in a new flesh in multiple lifetime experiences. This is largely a matter of faith amongst many religious bodies but there is little empirical evidence to scientifically support this belief. So it is an act of faith when one decides to take the journey that reincarnation may expose to one's self.

Jess Stearn wrote a great book about Taylor Caldwell years ago which I took to heart so that eventually I had the nerve to learn if I could have been born in the past and could learn of it and know it.

While living in southern California, a fellow teacher and I visited a workshop where there were several people gathered who were discussing the concept of reincarnation. I bought some books there which I still have in my possession, mostly from the Eastern world of thought. Mei Wing had a publication about twin souls which I bought.

There are supposedly tools which one can use to identify one's self. One can use the art of hypnosis, and put one's self to sleep, and perhaps if capable of great memory retention one can come out of sleep remembering all that one has discovered. I have done that as well as the mirror technique.

I have had real vivid experiences in which I have returned to times past andd while there, been able to read and speak the language which I cannot and do not do in this present time period. It is amazing to me the things that one learns while immersed in the time past that one discovers is his own to re-experience. If this is proof of reincarnation, then I have proved it to myself.

I believe that my learning about these times was good for me and intended for me for some reason to know. As a result, my beliefs about the way we are taught religious beliefs has been affected. I have developed a different way of understanding Christ's teachings which are in fact late in the earth's history.. Before Christ were many religious beliefs that governed and controlled the lives of the people who lived then. Since Christ many other teachers have appeared but are known to us now in the form of poets, scientists, inventors, and even actors, athletes, and other inspired leaders. Each generation appears to have lessons to learns, and today we are learning from the likes of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. Don't underestimate their importance to us as teachers and leaders or I would not be able to publish this post now.

To me, life is not limited to the planet earth. There are many planets in the universe, and many ways that one could inhabit those same planets. In the meantime, for the time being, we control our earthly behaviour through our limited knowledge about this vast universe and its ongoing movements.

St. Theresa said it all simply...we are fulfilled whether containing a thimble of God's grace or a cup of Grace, whatever is our own individual capacity...we are equal to the fact that we are full of love and it matter not whether that thimble or cup is a measurement for all it contains is love. Love is the same no matter the size or quantity. So accept yourself and be full of love...when it pours out to others, it has the same end result...a loving and kind heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment