Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Talk about Luck

I have been working on the lottery games since the 1970's when they first began in the state of Michigan.  So now I am working on the Arizona state lottery called The Pick.  One must match six numbers from a group of 44.  It is not easy believe me, but I have to explain what is happening.

I devised my own system which is frankly probably one of the better systems to use to really win the game.  I have not really gone after this lottery game but have been keeping up with it. By going after it, I mean wheeling numbers at least six times to finally get the combination right to win it.

But I am going to explain using my system what has been happening. I use the hit and miss system by length of time that a number has come in. Tonight's was really wicked and difficult to catch.

For the last four to six draws, mostly what I call easy numbers have been hitting.  If one had followed it well, as I have been doing, one could see that numbers were always hitting from a given area which meant that another area was growing and growing so that eventually as in the phrase the pendulum swings that the other group would have to finally hit.  So it did with a vengeance tonight.  In other words, while so called hot numbers had been coming in, tonight finally a group of cold hit, and hit with a vengeance. Fortunately, I was testing a new realization so kept my entry low. I only bet $3.00 but did at least try just in case that I might catch something. No such luck.  I was totally caught by surprise by this strange result.

The law of repetition is what makes lotteries work. One would think that it is totally random but in fact with a system, nothing is random at all. Patterns happen and do become somewhat reliable enough to use to finally make a selection of numbers that if reasonably played will pay off.

I intend to win this game sometime this summer...hopefully, soon.  When I do I will share my strange but dependable system.

No comments:

Post a Comment