Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Short brief note

December 05 is the day that my mother passed away eleven years ago.  I thought about her all day. Since I had had an audio experience the other day with hearing someone calling my name, I finally decided after asking Barbara if it had been her, that it must have been a spiritual experience.  All I could think is that my mother may have been calling me.  She has done that to me in the past where I can hear her calling out to me.

I laughed at Dan Wheeler today when someone said that some relative of hers had gone to the Lord.  He said, Well you know where he is then.  That made me laugh at that.

I just hope that she is where there is Love all around her.  That is a Heavenly repose.

No comments:

Post a Comment