Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Brother Sun, Sister Moon

The story of St. Francis of Assisi has been filmed and entitled Brother Sun, Sister Moon.

Tonight, while watching Pope Francis who has taken his name from the saint I looked outside to see the full moon rising in the northeast of where I am located.  It was so beautiful, gold in appearance, and made me think of St.  Clare, who is the Sister Moon.  Brother Sun is for Francis of Assisi who is famous for his prayers and gentle way.

How strange I thought that the location made me think of the UFO sighting near Fenton, Mi. years ago.  It was Oct.26,1975, the year of the woman, to be exact.  Here it is exact day, September 26, 2015, that the full moon is rising in nearly the same position that that UfO had made its appearance.  Many differences of course.  The sun is stationery as is the moon so that neither can suddenly zoom up close from being a speck in the distance to a full blown flying object hovering overhead.

The  supermoon phenomena will occur tomorrow night on the 27 with the sun eclipsing it.  At least now I know where to look to see if I can spot it.  By that time, all the fervor and excitement of the Pope may be ending as well.

How strange this coincides with the Family Interdenominational meeting taking place in the City of Brotherly Love because Holy Family is the church I always associated the UFO with, but I always think of Peter and Jesus walking on water.  You, of so little faith, Jesus said to Peter.  The church of the Holy Family had a photo on a church calendar showing Jesus pulling Peter out of the water.

I think of it as a floating church as well.  The floating faith.  Jesus is the groom and the church is the bride.  Two become one!  I think of Sacre Coeur in Montmartre as well, and so made a point to see that famous site.  Jesus envelopes us all in his embrace whether we know it  or not.  Trust in it.  Relax in it, and enjoy it.  Filled with the Holy Ghost is God's way of being free.

No comments:

Post a Comment