Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, September 12, 2015

One heck of a week

If I start a new blog,, I will turn it into a focused single topic only, but for the time being this has been a bit of a journal style blog.  I use it more than the other one because it is more easily accessible to me.

This has been one of the worst weeks ever.  I will explain totally.  I need to let it out of my system without the typical verbal sympathies accompanied with explaining away to a living person.

My old neighbor Sandra who has always tried to be a friend to me at times, but seems to only use me when I am needed for something, has come back into my life.  Because she has been a good friend in the past, and has seen me through hard times, I feel I owe it to her to help her whenever I can.

But this proved to be too much for both of us after I told her she was welcome to bring her son to stay with me a few days to see how we could endure it.

Her son is a mental case now, and we quickly learned that we could not endure it so that she has come and gone after spending two nights here to find a motel where she and her son can have more privacy and live in their own lifestyle. I am a night owl, and she is an early to bed, early to rise person, so that essentially we are incompatible that way.

But the son is a bipolar personality and is having problems, needs meds, and probably at this point in his life, has had too much time spent with his mother.  They both need to get away from one another for awhile but they cannot since he has a date with the law since having had a bout with the law so that he is in his mother's custody. Not a good idea at all.

I tried to be as welcoming as I could, but I did have to assert a few things here and there so as not to be totally taken advantage of, and eventually, it was too much so that Sandra had to leave her food that she had bought here until she could retrieve it later.  Finally, yesterday she did get all her food out except for one diet coke which I am saving for her.

I will close on the topic now.  It is a sticky icky issue with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment