Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris Attack

ISIS has struck again!  Paris has been struck by  gunmen on Friday 13th to revenge grievances by Muslims who resent the insults to Mohammad that the Parisians have inflicted upon him.  This is their statement according to MailOnlineUK.  The concert goers were idolators so they deserved to die.

Rather than go into the specifics of this attack too much, I will say that I looked up the Concert Hall where the California group called Eagle Deathmetal was playing.  One of their aides did get killed but the band members themselves were able to escape immediately after hearing the gunshots.

Some interesting odd facts came from this story to make me instantly aware of oddities and peculiarities.  This will sound egotistical but so it goes.   I have to do my thing about this now.

Batalcan Theatre has an interesting history.It is located on 50 Voltaire in Paris, France. It was designed by Charles DuVal in 1864 and opened in February 03, 1865. It was originally a pagoda style building but the top of the building is gone today.  It is 150 years old.It was renovated in 1964.  The oddity and peculiarity to me is that it was opened on my grandfather's birthday.

Little did I know anything about this building until this terrorist attack that is now taking centerstage on the news media today.

Another target site is a place called La Belle Equipe.  When I first looked up this spot, I was directed to a movie that was released in 1936.  This movie alone made me laugh out loud.  It is a funny movie about a group of men who win a lottery, and/or plan how to spend the money amongst the group of them.  The two leading characters are a Jean played by Jean Gabin and a Charles played by Charles Vanel.  The director is a Julien Duvivier, and he and Charles Spaak wrote the script.  Another title for the movie is They were Five.

I can remember Omar saying so often Five, Five, Five. It is Five. Five.  Yeaow!  My first thought had been of Omar naturellement!  Paris knows.

There is a restaurant called LaBelle Equipe which is where another shooting occurred killing many.

Then at an Italian eatery on Rue de la Fontaine de le Roi called Costa Nostra, and more customers were hit as targets.  This is a branch street off the Rue du Faubourg de le Temple.   Translated in English to Temple Avenue/Street and King's Fountain.  Not Bellefontaine!  Oh,I could go on and on but as in mad magazine with fold in pages I can make out my last name from Faubourg  de la Temple, and so I did immediately, as i could see the female Janet from Jean and Charlene from Charles...After all, that is easy for me to do.

Do I feel as though this is a coincidence that I feel matched to this target somehow?

You bet your sweet ass I do but I will let it rest for now, as it actually hit me pretty hard to think that I could be considered so important to anyone anywhere to do this to me.  But thanks, Omar. I do think of you for it.



1 comment:

  1. All those Charles's. It is Prince Charles birthday as well. Happy Birthday, Prince Charles.

    ReplyDelete