Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Continuation of a post on the God concept

I just reread a few recent posts that I had written a while back.  I must update now while I am thinking about it.  I mentioned an ailment that I had been having.  I will be quite specific in this post so as to explain the connections in all of this.

The ailment which I mentioned caused me to google some diseases, and one that seemed to match symptoms i had had was West Niles Virus.  At first, I almost concluded that I had that disease, but after this much time has passed, I am more convinced that it is the result of red ant stings.  However, I had some of the symptoms of West Niles Virus so that I read all about it, and knew that I would either get through it or just be done in by it.  I have read the symptoms for red ant sting also, and that is more likely to be the case than the other.  But I had had a very bad headache at the time of an eagle in Big Bear having been photographed with an object in her mouth. I associate the two since they occurred at the same time and the pain I suffered was cause for me to discover if the eagle was injured or not.  She appears to be fine, and I have had no further headaches which has made me feel I had gotten through the ailment.  However, two symptoms do persist, and can be attributed to the red ant sting.  I won't explain yet, just to say that it affects the mouth and the tongue, and excessive sweating.

Because I am very sensitive about all the experiences I had with famous figures of the past when in trance state years ago, I have not discussed them openly as much as when I was first enjoying the experience.  I recall each experience that made a deep impression on me well even now, but the novelty of the person has worn off as I try to get through each day while growing older.  The one thing that all those memories or visions did for me was to convince me that the soul is eternal, and does not end as such as does the flesh.  But I must say that because one does return to the time period as it was then, all that the flesh had been then is what one does experience.  All the existing material objects of the times are as they were then, including physical appearance, clothes, housing, armament, people, animals, horses in particular, and geographic locations, etc.  All sensory experiences are as they were experienced then.  Touch, smell, sight, hearing, taste if experienced is in that time period.

Am publishing now.  It is getting late and I must get to bed.  I just wanted to add something to a topic that I had already introduced.  And to clarify a bit.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment