Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, October 4, 2019

UFO on History Channel

Last evening I found myself watching a show on History Channel about UFO's case studies.  All the reports to MUFON are kept and studied, put into a simulated status for video, and thus, made into an hour or in this case, two hour show for History Channel.

My interest in UFO's is as old as when I was a teenager walking down the street with my then best friend going to her parent's restaurant and motel.  We were headed north when we spotted a fast moving silver object in the sky to watch it travel from west to east many miles ahead of us.  We were very excited to think what it could be.  There are no airline flights in that area so far as we knew, and so it was unusual to see anything flying in the air in front of us. We kept our eyes on it until we reached the restaurant, whereupon I took my eyes off it for an instant but then it was gone.  Neither of us has forgotten it, but we had no idea what it was.  It went so fast that we could not believe that it was an ordinary aircraft.  Perhaps it had been, but we did not report this to anyone or discuss it but kept it between ourselves.  It is one of those experiences that one keeps in one's internal memory.

However, this friend and I were obsessed with the space age to the point that we wanted to build our own space ship.  We got as far as my buying cheese cloth and she buying a seat belt  for our makeshift spaceship.  It  got no further than that, but we keep the memory alive even yet this many years later.

So many years later, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, I was sitting poolside at the motel where I was staying with  a neighbor when we spotted at 11:00 in the evening a green light streaking across the sky in front of us.  We marveled about it, wondering what it could be, and later, even the local newspaper did mention it, making a time that did not coincide with ours, but nonetheless reported that people had seen it streak across the sky. The consensus is that it was space junk burning itself out.  Nobody ever did know exactly what it was.

A year later, in fact, in October, 1975, my mother and I are driving from Grand
Blanc, MI. to Fenton, Mi. to go to a restaurant to get a bite to eat for supper. My father was in the hospital at the time getting attention for his cancerous bladder.  While driving down a major highway, I saw a speck  of black in the upper righthand side of my windshield, and just as I looked at it, it zoomed up into a full-size floating object directly ahead of us.  Cars are driving past us on I-75 but I decided to stop the car to take a look at it. We sat on the rim of the highway, staring up at this floating gyroscopic object hovering above us.  Distance and size are difficult to measure at this point. It has always reminded me of a water tower in description, and a bit of a resemblance to a Sunoco sign which we later saw as we drove to the restaurant.  It was totally gray, no lights of any kind since it was between 5 and 6 o'clock at night.  After I stopped to watch it, and it hovered above us, it then began to descend so that we could see some idea of how far away from us it was.  It did descend and then turned into an elongated shape, or cigar shape,  since we were looking at it no longer directly but at its side as it descended. I started the car back up since I knew we could not get close to it but just had to drive on to our destination.  We did not know what to make of it.  I was suspicious of a hoax as I had recently seen a t.v. show on Our Favorite Martian  in which a hoax had been perpetrated, but gradually we began to believe we had actually seen a real flying saucer as we called them in that time period.

It took me a long time to take it seriously, but since Jerry Ford had encouraged people to report sightings since many had been seen in the state, I finally did report it.  I wrote a letter to the editor about it as well for the local newspaper.  The Detroit News had been reporting incidents as well, so I finally wrote a report to Alan Hynek, a UFO authority and investigator, using President Ford's advice, and following the instructions for a report.

Ir is one of those things that one never forgets.  I did not think it was harmful or even dangerous, except for the fact that we were on a busy highway at the time, and I considered the fact that it could and in fact did affect my driving.  I had to stop to sit on the side of the road to watch it.  It was mesmerizing to watch.  It is so huge that it filled the entire windshield when it sped so quickly upon us, like an umbrella opining up.  It had been a tiny speck.  What intrigued me about the program on UFO's is that they did mention that when sighted, some UFO's seemed to stalk or chase the people in the car.  I found that when detected is when it zoomed up to hover above us.

We both drew sketches of it when we got back to my apartment.  We talked about nothing else for the rest of the evening. We did not know what to do or to whom to report it.  I realize now that to dismiss such sightings as easily as most people do is a mistake.  I did realize that it had some impact on my car.  The stories around that car are just as intriguing as is the sighting itself, but I am not going to dwell on that on the moment, but to say that it did affect the ignition when I made a trip to
Washington, DC months later.  It was the strangest trip I ever made.

Just always remember one sign I saw in that time period which is a quote from Ben Franklin: a small leak can sink a mighty ship.  Springfield, VA.

I believe many things about the UFO now.  I have had many experiences which I attribute to the UFO. I am certain that the intelligence within it is able to communicate with its viewers. In other words, I believe it has maintained communication with me.  I will illustrate with one incident that I know for certain proved it to me.  While riding on a bus in California going to Los Alamitos one time, I received a thought that said, I can stop this bus when I choose.  I just listened to this voice telling me this.  Sure enough, the bus had to stop to let all the passengers out.  For some reason or other, it could not carry us to our destination.  I believe that the voice within is what caused the bus to stop.  I never forget that incident either.  There have been other such incidents that expose its power to me.  I credit it with many incidents that involve inexplicable events.  Telekinesis is the ability to move objects at will.  I am convinced that these ufo experiences include telekinesis.

The History Channel's show prompted this explanation again.  It is truly life changing as the narrator explained.  I have always believed that the real reason to share and tell is to help others to know what to do if and when they have such an experience as this.  I did not know what to do, despite having seen advice to always carry a camera and to be ready to see it.  Had I had a camera, I do not think I would have been quick enough to use it since I was so taken in by just watching it.  It catches one off guard when it is that near and brief.

Since then I have witnessed other strange objects in the skies here in Arizona.  Lights racing around in clouds at night caught my interest years ago.  But that is another story for a different post.  I am convinced that lights in the sky here in AZ are also evidence of life in the skies unlike any that we know on earth.







No comments:

Post a Comment