Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Deadline Day for Create Space

Last November I began this project of writing a book about the childhood of Alexander the Great. I have actually completed it but I have decided that it needs another rewrite, more revision, and further development before I send it into a publisher. Today is the deadline for Create Space's offer of a proof book that would be free and sent free to me in paperback form. I did go to Create Space last night and filled out some information but had difficulty in communicating to them some necessary information which has put me on a Oh yeah attitude about the entire thing. I don't know if that company, the computer, or what is having problems but a problem does exist, including the popup button to have them call me. I will try my luck on the small computer to see what happens when I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment