Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Skype

thanks to Janet Davis Bell, a former neighbor of mine from Van Wert, I tried Skype today and probably made life a muddle for me but time will tell. It has been at least 55 years or more since I had seen this gal from VW. We had been close pals at one time but lost contact with one another through time's passing and moving away from one another. I maybe disappointed her but we will see.

Skype is fun. I liked it as you can see both your partner to whom you are talking and yourself. I found that there are a lot of people on facebook who have skype so that if I wanted to see them and talk I probably could. It also taught me a lesson about friends and the future.

Time is going so fast that it won't be long and we will soon be checking out.

While I believe now that some of us do live repeated lifetimes and probably do it with friends and neighbors it is interesting to me how it is all erased from our consciousness so that to find it we have to have not only faith and belief but the will to learn of it. Whether for the good or the bad can only be determined by the person who experiences it. It has done me some good and I learn all the time.

I do have my own private thoughts which are best to be kept to one's self. I just read a poem about the Versailles that intrigued me.

I had been doing a study of gods and goddesses on live journal for some time. The mention of god in this poem made me chuckle a bit. How easily and readily people can jump the gun not knowing whereof they speak.

So it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Living about 2,000 miles from home, skype is indeed more than a life-line for me. Interesting thoughts.
    Please have a good new week.

    ReplyDelete