Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More on Alexander Novel

The Nanowrimo event will be coming up again. I doubt that I will enter but if I do it would be to continue the story begun last November which must be reworked and rewritten in many places. Essentially, it is a great story and is interesting to me.

I no longer argue with myself about whether I am a case of reincarnation or not, and whether someone as so called mad as Alexander became had really been me. My book will prove whether he did become mad or not as at this point in time I do not believe that he did. But he did become worn and tired, and lost his health in the course of his journey.

What happens is that I go into a form of automatic writing which does somehow or other tap into things that I had not known or considered about him, and for that reason it has been fascinating to let all this come out.

Some of it is suitable for publication but some of it will be censored by myself, as I do not care to share some things that surface from my subconscious to occur in this story. I will see as I go ahead with this book what else I can learn.

I have learned many things just through visualization as for me, images come to me, and sometimes I actually return and relive experiences, and sometimes I only watch and observe Alexander in a situation which does resonate with me.

I have firmly decided that nobody anywhere should be able to know what is another person's mind, heart, and soul but that person himself. I would not want anyone to know when I am having a tantrum, a sense of despair, a sense of joy, or any other aspect of myself from within myself, but only as they are able to see me display it through my facial expression, or body language, or actual discussion of it.

In other words, I am protective of the experiences that I had in these different personalities and do not wish always to share them with the world at large at all.

That means that while I may write this book out as a kind of therapy for myself, I may have reservations about publishing it. I do want part of it published so the editing job will be something to do to make it suitable for public consumption. I am sticking with it nonetheless while I ponder the wisdom of share and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment