Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, October 24, 2011

Waiting for Breeders Cup

I am putting all my eggs in one basket this coming November at the Breeders Cup so I have been reading everything that is being discussed by all those who will be playing the game, pitting their expertise, hunches, tips, hopes, and money on a variety of horses. Will they choose bloodlines, trainers, jockeys, or past performance as the reason for their decision? I wonder. I will be choosing odds and risk chances...

I am going to try to free myself from emotional betting. It is easy to get attached to horses which is the most serious mistake one can make when betting and wanting to win.

My cat is meowing for me to close now...I see someone is one skype but so far I have used it only twice.

Doing a lot of shorthand now...going to close...am not sure about Nanowrimo this year...not that crazy now.

1 comment:

  1. Not a horse race fan but do love to photograph horses. Can I stay in the mix? HA
    V

    ReplyDelete