Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Breeders Cup

My big failing in life is that I am honest to a fault. Whether people like it or not, I tell the truth about most things...naturally there are times when I can lie, but if and when I do lie, it is with a purpose as I have always said that my breath is too valuable to waste it on a lie.

So it is with the Breeder's Cup which I gave a lot of time to develop so that I could run right in and make a great play and win tons of money...I failed to do that miserably...everything that could go wrong has gone wrong but I need the money so much that I sat myself down and worked out a plan to win a superfecta race and while it has weaknesses it has strengths as well...but I did not attempt it yet.

I had to go with my usual win, place, and show bet or win only. I could not win with any exotics when I tried them...had a rough time this week on those but I can always win on singles so I stick to the singles.

I have won a superfecta and a trifecta and exactas in the past but for some reason I could not get them together right the past two days.

I had a great time though as the races themselves were fantastic and surprising...I knew that they would be but some really got past me. I tried not to get emotional but I could not help it, as I am a sucker for all kinds of sob stories and I did get emotionally involved with a couple of horses.

I have mixed feelings about the Classic as Game On Dude was so close when he got caught at the wire...it did break my heart to see that.

Oh well, I will put this on now and probably sooner or later, put a video on. But right now, I can't take it and don't want to see if youtube has it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment