Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New blog

I will continue using this blog but am about to embark upon creating a new blog...not exactly sure where or how...this has all been a trial and error situation. Many problems in learning how to write blogs, how to insert photos and videos, and how to make them focused on a single subject or topic. I do not like to be too narrow but a friend who writes her novels on blogs has convinced me that it may be possible to write short novels or stories which I may attempt.

The real reason that I am often careless and indifferent to using great care in writing a blog is that I am too aware of how easy it is to go to a page and lift it. I am rather particular about being able to capitalize on my own works rather than having some other person take it from me and run with it getting credit as if it had been theirs.

So for that reason, I often allow grammatical erros, spelling erros, and typos to stay on a page rather than removing them, thinking that if a person is going to just take my page and pass it off as his that it will bear those errors...he can be punished for those as well. The method in my madness as the saying goes is to protect myself at all costs.

I realized a long time ago that nobody is going to be able to afford a court case on plagiarism, and frankly, many of us will never know if our stuff is lifted or not. I can't beat the bushes trying to find out who is imitating and copying me so much.

The simple truth is that people should realize that I talk back and forth to people in the television media quite frequently and they quite frenquently respond and talk back to me as well.

Will close now...am concerned about the verizon signal tonight as well as Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment