Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Computer Problems

I have not been writing anything for sometime due to security on my computer. I had to purchase a netbook due to this computer having been hacked into so often and so wary of viruses and problems. I am frankly tired of windows computers having so many security problems. As a result, I am going to try to become proficient enough at horses to be able to buy a new computer which will be assured to be safe for me to use. Someone actually ordered me a security program which a week earlier I had already told same company I would not renew since it had not protected my system properly. The bank called me to notify me of the order and asked if I had authorized it. I had not and had to go through all kinds of problems to get that situation straightened out. As it was both bank and company were good about it and helped me to get through it but it cost me dearly and taught me a lesson, one of which is get a new computer but make certain that it is not a windows system.

So I will be purchasing a macintosh before too very long.

And it will be secure.

Lesson learned.

I have been using cellphone computer which is only a photograph of the stuff that is on original computer so a salesman told me when I asked.

I am contemplating writing new blogs...am investigating that as much as possible. Blogging is really helpful if you know how to do it right. I am already considering ideas for a blog to earn money.

all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment