Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sounding Off

In a few minutes I am going to attend a party being given for the former manager, Nancy, who has been retired from her job. She is 63 and the new bosses, the son and daughter of the owner, have taken over, and are giving her a good bye party. I finally saw Nancy earlier this week in the clubhouse when we were both using the wifi for our computer needs. So I decided to say good bye to her as manager at this party tonight and to meet the other apartment guests who may show up to get some free grub.

I cooked potato pancakes today...Sandra Kuolt had given me three bags of potatos a while back so I had to finally boil all of them and so today shredded eight to make potato pancakes, Southern Living recipe.

Since I am on for only a short time without Norton's security this will be written quickly to avoid problems.

I am on a very tight budget, limited income, since the government insists upon being stupd in its processing social security programs and I have yet to return to attempt to get needed benefts...hoping always to find a way not to need them.

Verizon did help me through this month by sending rebate in a timely fashion...notice that it is a part of the xfactor system and that I noted also last night...as I am very pleased with Verizon right now.

I needed the $50 bucks.

I wrote a piece about my health for those who demonstrate that they care about me at a facebook note section. It was late at night so probably few saw it. I got to sleep finally about 3 o'clock this morning and slept til ten when I got a phone call from who knows who and no identifying clue except number as to who called. Hope not someone for Capital One as I would gladly sue the daylights out of them.

I am angry about a lot of wrongdoing in this nation. I usually take action. People who would know the truth about my situation would understand why. I am tired of the politics, the unfairness towards the needy, and the rich getting by with outrageous conduct and behaviour because they are either in government or have high paid attornies who know how to manipulate the laws to suit themselves. Juries are often a joke especially with celebrities, always letting celebrities get by with murder.

Funny thing about the Natalie Wood case right now...exposing the fact that many people find Robert Wagner guilty, and a few who actually remember when and how all this happened off Catalina Island back in 1981 on November 29.

I remember well where I was as I had just painted my own self portrait in Davison Michigan. Never have forgotten that untimely drowning as it reminded me of my students at Center Intermediate once again and a kid by the name of Tom A. Also made me think of a girl named Debbie L. So life is strange when Hollywood imitates real life so often in many ways.

I had a schoolgirl crush on Robert Wagner as his birthday is the day before mine and I fell in love with him in my adolescence. I actually saw him once at Santa Anita. I feel that the drowning was a bit like a movie that Natalie starred in called This Property Is Condemned with Robert Redford. Redford is one hunk of a guy and Natalie was one gorgeous girl whose best work was in West Side Story imho.

I liked her a lot.

Robert Wagner went on to marry Jill St. John, a hot honey of a red head whose fame was well known in my younger years. I am still in love with RJ.

He always reminded me of my first boyfriend in first grade, Jay Bergman, who I dearly love to this day too. I had loved Bobby Driscoll then also. He was wonderful in So Dear to my Heart, a Disney movie. I have always loved Walt Disney Studios also. They are basically good people and very kind to me personally. I remember when I went to a dance there and Les Brown was playing...when I walked in, he struck up the band to play Hello Dolly. I know I belong at Disneyland and Disneyworld...I am a real Mickey Mouse person.

That's all for now...sounding off.

No comments:

Post a Comment