Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, September 19, 2013

End of Summer Season on T.V.

Tonight was the finale for both Big Brother on CBS and America's Got Talent on NBC.  Little doubt that NBC had a much better show to present to its viewers as the Big Brother show was essentially a boring and pointless show.  NBC however did itself proud with the contestants and guest performers who graced the stage of Radio City Hall in NYC to learn who the vast audience had decided upon to win the huge prize of $1,000,000 and a year long contract to headline his or her own show.

The irony of the evening is that the winning contestant is from Japan but his performance so ignited a fire in the hearts and minds of Americans that he won the top prize easily and deservedly so. He was my personal pick as well.  I will post a video from Youtube to accompany this entry if I can...It will follow this entry at least.

Big Brother had an accompanying show which is called Big Brother After Dark which has been a part of the show for several years. I cannot say when it began but I found it for this season's show so that I could watch the remaining houseguests spend a few hours before cameras live to learn what is really on their minds when the main show is over.  If any were soap opera ready, I suspect that this is as good an audition as any could get.

America's Got Talent had a few problems imho with the judges who kept inserting their own personal opinions about who should win or who should not win too readily and frequently.  Howie Mandel had already told everyone that Kenichi should win long before the finals came around. How that would impact another contestant is more than I can know but it may have made some more determined than ever to do well, but it may have discouraged others.  I became a bit annoyed at the bashing of singers against the difficulty of comedians and other variety acts.  It is singers who we listen to when in need of consolation, peace, quiet, or even a pick up instead of magicians or comedians or jugglers.  So the bashing of the singers began to annoy me at  times.

It is over.  The jury decided to reward Andy instead of Gina Marie for his ability to be a snitch, a weasle, and a general pest the entire season.  The jury is a bit stupid in my opinion for rewarding that kind of cold calculation as he called it.  I think most of the audience disagreed with the jury altogether as most posts and comments have revealed.

As I said, i watched  BBAD for my own personal reasons and I convinced myself that I was right to do so when the results would expose the fact that either thought transference or eavesdropping is actually ongoing. I am certain that certain cast members echoed my words in  a way that made me know that anything I said was picked up and either heard or told to the cast members so that they could send it back.

This business of believing that every word I say or anyone around me says is used by the t.v. has been confirmed repeatedly and so I used BBAD for that very reason, to prove it one way or the other.

When Spencer said pixels on the last night of the show I knew very well that something had gotten through....I will let that be for a while.

End of my entry for now...will try to find a Kenichi video to post on here if I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment