Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall House Cleaning

Yesterday I received my order for a carpet steam cleaner so that I tried it immediately to see how it would work. I did the dining room first and then decided to do the living room as well. I loved the way the steam cleaner operated.  I had thought I would wait until Monday to clean the bedroom, closet, and bathroom, but  after I moved all the boxes out of the bedroom into the living room, I decided to go ahead and finish the entire job.  So tonight the apartment is totally cleaned.  It looks and feels better. I learned how much cat hair had penetrated into the carpet as well.

I bought the Hoover machine which was offered by HSN. I love it. I recommend it highly.  It is incredibly easy to operate and does an excellent job in both its wash and rinse operations.

It has tired me out. I hope that I sleep well tonight.  But a leak from the ceiling made me call maintenance so that i had a man come to repair the problem.  What a time to have someone have to come into the apartment but I felt that I had to report it.  Boxes and litter everywhere.  I finally got everything back in place so that I can relax for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment