Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Time

I admit that I have no Christmas spirit at all.  I did buy some poinsettias at Home Depot on Black Frideay at 99 cents a pot and have them out in front of my patio.  That is as much Christmas as I want to put up this year. I have seen the Zoo lights and also now have toured the Princess Resort lagoon lights via the small train but I have no desire to put lights myself.   I did take them out finally to see what I have that works and found several strings of lights are not working.   What to do?  Throw them away or keep the bulbs...have not decided as I am a keeper and have a hard time throwing anything out.

I did print a map of the houses in the area which feature huge displays at night so I do intend to visit a few of these places.  My video camera at night is wonderful.  I wonder if I can import a video onto this blog.  I did it at Apple but when at home things don't always work the same here.  I will be getting back to them after the holidays. I did not want any obligations or commitments this month so after the last photo I said I would wait till January to make an appointment.

Frankly, I find the problem of videos annoying as all get out.  It seems to take forever to get them transferred from one place to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment