Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Update on iPhone 6

I deleted the previous post about the iPhone 6.  I sometimes just use this blog to air my feelings on a given day and much of it is just to air it out.  Having reread some of it I decided that I would rewrite it.

I did go to Sprint and am leasing an iPhone 6 for two years.  One has the option of renewing the lease at the end of the two years or buying it for a cost of $210 for my phone. I bought the iPhone 6 plus because I like the larger sized phone.

It should be here soon so when it comes in I will be sure to add to this or write another update!

1 comment:

  1. The lease is for two years at which time one can lease the next new iPhone whichever it may be or to buy the one that one has been leasing.

    ReplyDelete