Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Apartment Hunting

My lease is up on my apartment at the end of May so I am having to find a place to live that will accommodate both me and my kitten. I also need a better price on an apartment as I am paying too much for this and getting too little for it. So I found this possibility through the rental magazines and decided to follow up on the web to see what else I could learn about it. It has a few disadvantages but a lot of advantages as it advertises free pet rent and pet garden area. That would suit me just fine. And it is less expensive than the present place where I am paying too much.

I just checked out all my blogs again, and hopefully, Peter's blog will remain intact. I did see another entry about the Ritz Hotel experience which he had already mentioned. I Love PARIS blog told about the Marie Antoinette bedroom and had beautiful photos to accompany that story of the same trip for the bloggers who are considered the best in Paris.

I have a lot to learn about blogging. I have a lot to learn about computers period. And I want to get a new one asap. Always something to get.

I did learn also about adsense and google's methods of helping one to write a blog to earn a little extra money on the side. I have decided that when I do that I will certainly have a pseudonym, a definite one idea only theme, and not use it as a journal as I tend to do with this one. I am actually following my dear diary program for the most part, and still wonder what on earth ever happened that that disappeared out of sight totally.

I took it personally as I fear that maybe some of my comments probably may have frightened people a bit. Anyone who believes that someone is truly psychic and may know what they are talking about would certainly be afraid of me at times.

I did notice that Rue du Charonne is an old steet dating from the Grand Siecle period. It fascinated me that Peter wrote about that area and photographed so many interesting sites along one single street. That was a fun trip. I saw the Faubourg/Bastille combination along with Charonne so that made me stop and think a bit. I often say that my name is plastered all over France and Paris...seems to be true, more so than I thought. I had noticed a street by the name of Faubin at one storyline that he had, and I found that most interesting. It makes me wonder how my name came to be anyway as I have always heard so many different stories about it.

I hope that maybe sometime I can spend a few months in Paris and tour all of France. There is a tour coming up in October that I am interested in, but I am not holding my breath yet. I still have to find the money it takes to make these trips.

So I did hit one of Peter's ads that was for Phoenix area and had a chance to chat with a saleslady there. Patio furnishings. All one has to do to earn money is to have a follower or reader just hit the ad. That gives you a bit of the profit that Google makes for it too. I did not talk about it when I commented on the Rue du Charonne trip. I am doing that here.

I will certainly learn to write blogs for sales, especially travel, and hotels, etc. Then I will use adsense to see how it works also. I can see many blogs that would earn money if one would monetize. Cooking, travel, hobbies, golfing, fishing, all kinds of things. One just has to know how to get started and how to grow.

Even apartment hunting could be a good blog. Interviews with people who have lived in apartments for years might be interesting. Some have lived in this apartment building for years and have watched management change time and again. One wonders why it is that they stay here because these are not luxury apartments in the sense that more contemporary apartments are. I think it is security that keeps people from moving to other apartments. Once they build their own little nest, they cannot free themselve from their habit and habitat.

All for now...gotta close now.

No comments:

Post a Comment