Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mobile Phone

Nothing angers me more than when there are conflicting edits on this blog. There was no good reason for that. I am explaining why I have placed the two videos on this blogsite now. One, the first one about a ufo seen in a live news show from Libya was posted on ATS on my cell phone, but when I went to the ATS site to find it there, they did not seem to know of it. I found it at Youtube and am posting it, and wonder what is wrong with ATS anyway. The second which is a ufo sighting in Hawaii considered to be the most watched video is remarkable in that it reminds me of the large round light that I saw in the sky from the back parking lot some time ago. When it goes into a vertical descent, it looks similar to what the one that I saw do, as it seemed to spin smaller spheres of light that went into a descent while traveling west. I did not call it a ufo at the time, but it does remind me of this video. Let us see if we can post this one now.

3 comments:

  1. hee hee...
    Roswell lives - on YouTube!
    ;-D

    Re «Louis's» Mercredi Sans Mots and L'heure bleue posts, both shots are straight from the camera, unaltered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting indeed.

    Please have a good Thursday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been into blogging for quite some time and this is definitely a great post.Cheers!

    nolvadex

    ReplyDelete