Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Reincarnation

I have not worked on my novel ever since I learned the truth about who I believe to have been Parmenio and Phlotas.  It really got to me to learn their identities for many reasons.  One, it seems so true as to be reasonable to me, considering that I believe me to have been Alexander and my mother to have been Philip.  These two women have been very close friends to us over the years, and it woke me up to the entire concept of reincarnation and its reality.  Because of that revelation to me, I have had an entirely different attitude about life, rebirth, and successive generations.  I realize that we do live in both spirit and flesh, and our flesh life is caught somehow in  a spiritual way that it remains intact for me to have discovered this many years after the fact of having lived those many lives previous to this one.  All of matter has that spiritual counterpart which keeps it intact for me to have discovered, even the gold in King Darius's tent.

So, for that reason, my entire intent and purpose of a novel about Alexander has changed so completely that I am taking my time in how to present it...A novel of any value has to be well written.  So I am rethinking the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment