Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, April 13, 2015

Moving problems

I am in the midst of packing, sorting, and cleaning out my bedroom closet. I contemplate how I am going to move all the stuff I have from this apartment to the next. I did agree to have a mover who gave me a flat rate to move me but I have yet to have the deal totally understood in my terms.  I am hoping that it will be a good move but I intend to talk with another mover who was here at this apartment this past weekend.

Weekend moves are bad moves. I made mine so that it is on a Monday so that I can do some of the stuff I really want to be unbroken myself. If I break it, then it is my fault.  But I have had some bad times with movers from the past so I do not know what to think about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment