Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Day

It is the 24th and I am doing laundry right now.  I am trying to clear out some of the stuff I have acquired over the years, but I make a tortoise, a snail, and molasses look fast. It is not procrastination!  It is just that I am very slow to move.  I make headway one thing at a time very slowly it seems but I am getting there.

Today has a story of a tornado that has broken all records if it proves to be true.  The longest single tornado ever to hit the south on a time when most families had hoped to have a great Christmas. A town in Mississippi has lost everything. It is the saddest, sorriest thing to see that town totally destroyed except for a few houses that did not feel the effects.  A single house stood in one video today while the entire region around it was totally cleaned out, looking like a tornado hit it, which in fact it did.  Wow!

I did not take out all my Christmas stuff this year. Some things are still in the boxes and I refuse to open them.  I will keep the tree up until New Years Day but most will be packed away long before the week is up, I am hoping.

I know it is age that makes me feel so tired all the time. Probably my fat does hurt me so I am trying to lose weight but have broken that rule several times this holiday season. I did buy some Sees candy and some cinnamon bread. Otherwise, I am abstaining from most of the too sweet, too sugary, too high carbs stuff.  I fought many minor illnesses the past months.  Am hoping that 2016 will be a GOOD year instead of the wretched year that 2015 has been.

I admit that this housing unit is better than the previous I had lived in, but it is a long way from Phoenix or Scottsdale.  However, I actually like it in this area now that I am learning it. It is growing so rapidly that most everything is new and recently  built.  I just hate to see this amount of growth though. It is sad to watch agriculture die while housing developments take over.  Wrong! Wrong!

Resolving to stay positive thinking until the New Year comes.  Too much negativity in the news is really very exasperating and depressing. Americans are annoying me no end these days.  The election is a farce and I am so opposed to the candidates who do not know how to get elected without acting like idiots that it infuriates me. But what can you do? We have a really screwed up system in this so called advanced nation.  Both parties should be abolished, the sooner the better.

So on that note, I will close.  It got negative again, and I don't want that but I just read about the ambassador who suffered dreadfully because of Obama and Hillary Clinton's wrong doing.  Liars all, and should be punished for it. Am more than angry about it.

The news media is ugly too. So again, ending this now.

1 comment:

  1. Telling it like it is but it is a sorry mess right now in this h'
    yar United States!

    ReplyDelete