Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, May 19, 2014

Aging

It seems that all I can do is complain about how either slow I am, how tired I am, or how behind in getting things done and it is all due to one thing only - old age.  I tell you that old age is a worse problem than I had thought it would ever be.  People never know how to communicate with one another about these things well.

My problem is that I can only do so many things in a day and that I forget so many times things that I want to do that I never get them done.  Today, I worked hard, getting the lottery brought up to date as I intend to win it this month.  So I worked on all the methods that I use to figure it out to bring it up to date. I had let it go for a long time but I had at least kept track of the numbers.   My method is rather tedious and thorough so it takes a while to get it all worked out.  At least, I have brought it up to date so that I have it under control, and may be able to finally win this game.

Fortunately, this lottery is very consistent, and I hope that I can finally play enough tickets to win it.  Lord knows I have waited long enough.  If patience is a virtue, may it finally pay off.



No comments:

Post a Comment