Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, February 19, 2015

60 Day Notice from Landlord

I received two notices from the manager of our apartment complex tonight. I had been prepared for this but the page 1 notice surprised me.  Two neighbors next door to me received the same notices so that I knocked on Jane's door to see if hers was like mine.  Dale's is stuck in his door but I did look at it to see if the date was the same as ours since Jane had the same end date as I had.

Jane had already told me that she was not supposed to be out until July since she opted for a 15 month lease. I did not have that option. Mine is a 12 month lease.  My date was correct as far as I could see.  I knew that her apartment had needed renovation but I then found out that mine needs it too.

While small problems in comparison to other poor suffering groups of people in the world, they nonetheless are problems with which I must deal and I have been doing that in the past week.
I have to find a place to live that is not going to be increasing in rent costs each and every year.

So I am going through all my packed boxes to see what I am going to throw away and which I will keep.  I may try to sell some things on Craigs List but I do not know how quickly that offers are read and items sold.  They get new items daily and it is a game that I do not fully understand at all.  One can advertise in newspapers too but that always takes some time I think. But it is  a place that I will try since Sandra seems to do so well at it.

Time flies so fast, and I must act quickly since time is of the essence for me. I will have to see how much I can move and to where I can move it.

There is the option to stay here at a higher rate, but I think for me the important thing is to find something that will be permanent over the course of time.

I did play a lotto ticket for $2.00 tonight.  I had an idea that a group of numbers would come in.  3 of the numbers that did come in were from that group and so I was did have two of them.  But that does not pay me anything.

Also my allergies are acting up here.  I do not like the watery eyes and puffiness in my face. My neighbor says that she is having trouble sleeping at night too.

I actually resisted the truffles at Target today.  They were Godiva Belgian chocolates but I had to say no. I must lose some of the fat that I have put on in recent years and if I get the truffles I will not be able to lose at all.

I am going to go to bed now. I am a nervous wreck right now.  I must find the right place asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment