Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Thoughts on the burning of a Jordanian Pilot

DMLDaily.com has the video which shows the burning of the Jordanian pilot who was captured by ISIS December 24, 2014.  I decided to watch it after seeing still photos which were available on the internet.  The networks won't show the video to the world at large but the world of Islam has seen the videos on big screens in Iraq and probably many other places where television is available.  Once I had access to the video I could not stop myself from seeing it.

I posted it to my Facebook timeline for those of my friends who might want to see it. I cannot control who Facebook sends it to in the newsfeed but my settings are for friends.  None have responded to the  video so far so I am not sure if Facebook is sending it or not.  That is why I decided to write this piece about it.

I was saddened to see so many men in uniforms with their faces covered holding weapons in their hands while this lone victim was dressed in the standard orange suit that the ISIS groups make their prisoners wear for their execution.  He walked alone in front of all those soldiers who were positioned around an area in which a large cage was erected.  This cage reminds me of the play 1984 so I got the message from that alone.

The pilot had a black eye from where he had been punched in the face obviously.  He looked around at all the men who were holding their weapons as he walked towards the cage.  He had been doused with a substance that was obviously flammable.   After he was placed in the cage, a soldier knelt down with a torch in his hand to light the fire that traveled quickly to the cage to set him afire.  He screamed pitifully and then finally collapsed to his knees to kneel while his entire body was burnt to a black crisp.  He finally fell backward so that then a caterpillar came forward to drop a load of concrete through the top of the cage down upon his charred body.  The amount of concrete was excessive but it covered his body quickly, and there the video ends.  I have never felt such pity and sorrow for someone in my life.  It was horrid, unbelievably cruel, and so senseless that one cannot comprehend the video photographer's ease at filming this dreadful sight.

This is cruelty, barbarism, and sadism beyond belief! I honestly believe that certain adults should see this to understand why it is that the world of Islam is being treated to this as a way to coerce and to intimidate them into submitting to this evil ISIS groups demands.  It is horrific so that those of us who they hate so much must know in order to protect ourselves from them, and to hold an advantage over them.

Ignorance is the worst problem that a free world has.  If we do not know the true nature of our enemies, we will surely be unable to defend ourselves against them.

If ISIS would do this to a pilot from Jordan, what would they do to an American pilot who they hate even worse?  They used this poor man as an example of their hatred, their cruelty, their demonic way so that the world would know that this would happen to anyone who they deem guilty.

After I saw how he had suffered, I wished that he had had a cyanide pill to have taken just to avoid this fate.  There is no need for any soldier to ever suffer so cruelly as this.

If you cannot stomach this simple description, then do not see the video. But it is better to know and to see it for yourself than to just hear about it.  Only by watching this poor man's demise can anyone understand fully why we must stop ISIS NOW, not a day later!  This vile evil must end...ISIS cannot survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment