Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Breakthroughs

I finally learned a lesson tonight that I would have not ever thought.  Some times we do not realize the truth about how it is that we should really be about our ideas and thoughts.  I am very protective because I do not like thinking that people think that we are just easy pickings.

But a professor at Kent State University has been the subject of some discussion this week. Greta Van Susteren mentioned his Facebook on her t.v. show so that I decided to find his Facebook page to see what it is that he has on it that would cause concern.  After finding it, I went through it to find what he has been doing the past few years, and learned a few things that I found very helpful to me.  It also taught me a lesson. I realized that I should not be so dumb about sharing my information after all.

I would explain more but I am going to make a change in the things that I post on my Facebook page from here on out!
  Lesson learned.

I am also following the powerball trying to find a time when I can win it. One of the six did come in tonight that had not yet been called. I think I am ready to start pulling it together now that one a time has finally happened.   It is possible that some may come in as pairs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment