Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day 2016

In another 41 days I will turn 77.  God, no matter what you say, that is old!  But I am fighting the old age status by purchasing Dr. Perricone's facial products designed to reduce, not eliminate, wrinkles on the face.  Now if that sounds vain, it is.  My vanity for my looks is very strong enough to work at this for two years for a given rate of $37 per product in this special package.  It is on its way and I can hardly wait to test it out.  I have had wrinkles all my life, because some are inborn. One comes out of the womb wearing a wrinkle, believe it or not.  So I do not believe for a minute that anything can be done except to hopefully give the skin more collagen and elasticity to appear smoother.  I know how wrinkles become set, and my hands alone demonstrate that. In truth, the fatter one is, the less likely one is to have so many wrinkles cut deep marks into the skin.

I do not want the absence or elimination of wrinkles. I tried a freeze method that did actually work to remove my wrinkles, and I could see how I would look without them for about 8 hours.  It does wear off but it is like novocaine in that the face is paralyzed; and I did not like the feeling at all, nor did I like the removal of my wrinkles.   I learned that I wanted them after all. That youthful face at my age is totally ridiculous to me.

I am also going to try to lose some weight as my ice cream eating binge totally put too many pounds on me since I did not exercise enough to burn it off.  No more ice cream, flour,  and excess sugar for me for this year.  I hope that this time next year I will have achieved some weight loss, not an extraordinary amount but a reasonable amount.

But back to wrinkles. I do not expect much from this product but I am willing to give it a try since  I would be a real challenge for any cosmetic firm to prove that the usage of their product does work. All I can do is try.  But I have always liked wrinkles to be honest. To me, it shows that you laughed, you expressed yourself, and you led a good life!  But I want to see just how much this product will do to change any deepset wrinkles that I have had for years.  I will be honest at least!

Why saving face is so important!  Because it is that which we see first in anybody we meet, and our impressions of them is in their eyes, their appearance, or lack of it, and their smile.  My smile needs help but it is too costly at this time. I will have to have cataracts removed one of these years, not sure when yet.  I probably need new eyewear but
I am doing with what I have for the present.  They work fine so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment