Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, January 8, 2016

The Power Ball Frenzy

What I would do if I won the powerball lottery!

There are 69 numbers from which must choose 5 and 26 numbers from which must select one to finally match the five with the 1 to win the Powerball.

For 19 draws, nobody has yet matched those numbers to the powerball numbers that roll out in sequence from a drum.  So for a small investment, one can temporarily dream of becoming ultra mega rich! Powerful stuff!  All that money!

So if I won, what would I do? Everyone asks.  First, I would be sure that it is true, that I really had the winning numbers, and then I would have to sit down to have a cup of coffee to catch my breath to think now what do I do?  What do you do after you go to the lottery office to check your ticket in, and to be assured that you are going  to be paid this huge lump sum of money?

It is so huge that I cannot fathom how anyone does handle such a win.  It would be extraordinary if only one person won it on their own, but since no one has matched any for so long, it may be only one winner will finally have a matching ticket.

Since there are pools, tonight's news media says that even $1,000 investment won't do much to help you win it.  So when one figures an entire state should cough up a winner, it is surprising when none do.  44 states plus a few other districts participate in this draw.  Nevada does not.  D.C. and Puerto Rico play it so that is a lot of chances for many states.  Odd that it has grown so large but it is a record.

It may go to a billion!  Imagine that!

So what would I do?  I would naturally do all the things that I would do if it were only a million dollars. I would love to win that to be honest.  All it takes is the five picked together but without the powerball.  Can you believe matching that powerball can make such a difference between a million dollars and a billion dollars.  Unreal.

Well, I would buy a house, naturally.  I would share my winnings with my relatives, and end their financial worries.  I would get my health problems immediately resolved.  I would travel, and I would set up my own personal private charities in which I believe. I won't divulge what they are at this moment.

But again, if I have to choose between health and wealth, I will take health everyday!  In the end, health is the most important aspect of our life that makes all of life worthwhile.  Family, friends, and faith are all elements of love that precede even health, but health is YOU in the end.  Some people are healthier than others, and those who are, achieve more due to it. Vitality is the key to good living, having great friends, and making a family!  Mental health determines physical health, and a good optimistic nature does more to make life good than anything else.

But I am old enough to value a win like this if it fell into my lap. I do not believe that it will,, but I did take the chance that I could possibly match it because lord knows, nobody knows what balls will come gliding down the chute to match the numbers.

If I get a sudden inspiration, I still have a day to buy one more ticket if I feel that that is the right one. I noticed something about the numbers I picked tonight.  All based on addresses and apartment numbers.  I used some numbers more than once, and so I am hoping that those numbers do come in.

But for the most part, I do not think that I will pay into the lottery any more than I already have.  Yet, if I win tomorrow night, life will change for me!  Whoever wins it will have a lot of money to play with for the record!




No comments:

Post a Comment