Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, February 4, 2011

Further Comments on UFO's and Apparitions

We live in a world where truly horrible events are happening right this moment, and there is absolutely nothing that we can do but become aware of them, and then decide whether to try to let it affect our own personal lifestyle.

I have witnessed a ufo which I reported to Alan Hynek via a form that he had written in a book, and soon after that, the movie Encounters of the Third Kind came out, having Hynek in a cameo performance even.

Anyone who has listened to me long enough knows that I consider myself a King Midas touch person whose every interest or event turns into a t.v. show, a movie, or a book of some kind. So it did not surprise me when the movie came out, as I had described my experience to the very last detail.

Ever since I am interested in real authentic ufo's as I know that they are floating all around us, and sometimes I think like we are like fish in the sea, with bait dangling above us waiting to ensnare us if we try to take a bite.

But because I had real physical problems involving electronics, cars, etc. I began to listen and observe everything in my path much more acutely than I had ever done before. I have the capacity to enjoy certain kind of paranormal experiences that most people cannot comprehend. I learned not always to divulge too much to many other people for any person who is unique in any way soon becomes someone either curious or fearful to another who does not enjoy the same talents, skills, insights, or intuitions that I now possess.

I even attribute my being able to go back into time zones to this encounter in some way...in other words, any and everything can happen, and often does after one has an encounter of this kind.

So while I have never attended a ufo gathering I have always felt it to advisable to have support systems available for those persons who do come into contact with such things to know what to do and how to react and behave after having come into contact. I did not know who or what to do about it but I did write it up for the local newspaper and I did have electronic problems even with that report when I tried to do it orally at a site there in the state. Many unique things happened to other people around us as a result of it also, but that was way back then and it is a long time ago so I will just let that be for the time being.

At any rate, I love the second video I posted here. Someone thought that this may be a movie stunt, and I was a bit suspicious too of that possibility. But seeing this video close up I wonder at who could ever have imagined anything this beautiful at all...it is truly beautiful and stunning. Looks angelic to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment