Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Recent Videos

I am going to have to edit posts to recall each video I posted in the past few days. The Reims Cathedral came after a discussion at the Louis XIV group about Sandra Taylor's next trip to France where she hopes to visit Reims. In my effort to learn everything I could about the King of France, Louis XIV, I actually found myself back in his person at his coronation which was in Reims. I remember mostly the archbishop's mitre (hat that he wears during ceremony) and the enormous robe that the King wore when he was officially crowned ruler of France. I recall vividly that Saint Michael the Archangel was present at that occasion and that he played a very responsible role to me in that lifetime. I can recall seeing his visage while at that coronation. Only I can know anything about that, but I recall it so well as he was visible to my eyes, and he was in allwhite. I still think of that now even as I remembered it when I visited the wikipedia website this evening to read about the coronation ceremony there. Nothing is mentioned there of Saint Michael but he was a special patron saint to and for the King, of which I am very certain. Also, I did make a comment at the discussion group about it, recalling that the king is really quite a young boy when this occasion occurred to him. There is a portrait of the coronation on the woven tapestries made for him at the Savonrie Gallery (spelling check needed here so will correct that eventually.) Posting now

The two or three videos about Deep Web is a result of a post at Abovetopsecret. There is something called Tor which is also a part of youtube but I could not find it through search engine so will return to ATS to get the correct title to put it here too. Reason for placing all this here is to have it where I can find it as they disappear fast on ATS with so many topics coming in.

I have to recheck the previous videos as I have frankly forgotten what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment