Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lamborghini or ufo

Which would you rather ride in? a Lamborghini? A UFO? This is a funny film which surfaced at ATS this evening, and I wonder at people who spend time watching videos looking for strange objects to suddenly appear, but this one found evidence of a ufo hovering in the upper right hand corner, coming in at the 26 second point in the film to leave shortly thereafter. I will have to check the time at which it exits suddenly almost like evaporation...but the lamborghini comes in soon after and it is amusing to me to wonder which is faster, and what is this anyway? Reminding me of Flint and the optical illusions, and vehicles that were in use at the time of the sighting that appeared on Interstate I -75...this did make me think of it in a way.


a tiny speck, and that was all that we initially saw until it zoomed in upclose, but it was no Buick or Lamborghini...

So now someone is asking what would you say to an alien if you met up with one. And the truth is that tonight I had a difficult time in knowing what to say to a man at a bus stop who turned out to be a Philippino. We said nice things finally.

So what would one say if one could...mostly what are you doing here and why and what do you want and how long are you going to stay and why do you bother to come here anyway? Can I help you in any way? Am I a problem for you? Do you need me? Can I be of any useful good to you? What else can one say anyway?

What would you expect to get for answers...That is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment