Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Afternoon with Wynn Free

I am wondering at what is wrong with blogger that they cannot simply post something as simple as what I have just written. This business of trying to tell me that there are too many edits does not sit well with me.

Let's see if they can publish this post.

I went to see Wynn Free and his friend Terry Brown this afternoon.

I was amazed to learn how strong and loud my voice was at this session. I was very much like when I was in Sacramento in the Senate side in terms of speech projection.

Once at NBC studios, when in front of the camera, I came out sounding like a woman who used to appear on the Tonight show. She drowned in Mexico years later. Last name was Wayne, but am forgetting first name.

A very kind woman by the name of Cindy brought me home. I stayed for the full session since she offered to give me a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment