Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Computer Difficulties

Computers are not like cars at all. I will not compare the two. But for the moment, I am taking a chance in opening up this computer and using it. I just updated it through Microsoft so I am hopeful that there will be no problems now.

This has been a very rough week for me all due to computers. We can't live with them and we can't live without them. I have been using my cell phone for the most part but finally I opened up my laptop and am catching up on blogger photo groups that I follow. I love some of those beautiful beauty spots.


I just read a book by Shirley MacLaine which is called I Am Getting Over It, which is about each thing in life chapter by chapter which she is or has gotten over and few things which she cannot get over. It is a very interesting reading experience as Shirley reveals a lot about herself in it.

I also read a book about Louis XIV and his decisions regarding Henrietta, Louise de la VAlliree, and Nicholas Fouquet during four months of his reign. He was actually 23 when he officially became ruler after Cardinal Mazarin died. She said 22 and she had a lot of other errors in the way things were done, but I gave her a glowing review at Louis XIV group despite all those errors. Picky, picky!

I will use a video of Shirley MacLaine to follow this post as I always like to use Youtube videos for connections between post and topic. That is all for now...am dubious about computer still.

1 comment: