Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rain

Tonight I took my cat out onto the patio and learned that we had had rain this evening. I sat down in a soggy, wet cushion and realized that we had a downpour. I missed it totally but had heard a loud noise but didn't realize it must have been a thunderclap.

I am having a rough time of it today. First Wednesday in the month is ten percent off for seniors so I had to go to the grocers to get some groceries. I love grapefruit juice and orange juice so I bought two half gallons of each, and some meat at reduced prices, and some half and half and breads to make a bread pudding.

Then I checked my bank balance and hit the roof for there is a false bank balance which means that I have to go to the bank tomorrow to find out what is wrong here. I am furious about it. I get so sick and tired of bank balances being wrong.

I have noticed this twice now and this one is large enough for me to get really angry over. I am meticulous to a penny.

Am cutting this short as I have been online too long but checking out printers.

1 comment:

  1. I long for rain very much, as it did not rain over here for about 70 days. Wishing you all the very best and a soon solution.

    Last week I was told that the glasses I did wear for the last three years were not the right ones and got a new pair, which is a bit of trouble for me eyes, as they got used to the former ones.
    Guess 'trust' is indeed a great challenge currently. Who knows what's behind all this ...

    ReplyDelete