Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blogging with new computer


I am learning all the time what a difference a given make of a computer does make. Unfortunately, in this computer world everything is hit and miss and learn the hard way never knowing who it is that one can trust to help you when trying to buy a computer.

But one thing I know is that to do photography one needs a computer that has a way to have the pictures placed into the system. So far I have not yet discovered except for the camera where that can be done. So far I have a lot of photos of myself in a variety of positions.

And I am finding all the time that there are so many gremlins at work on it that it is giving me fits and starts. This is a netbook by Gateway which is really Acer now. I do not know yet every aspect of the features on this netbook but am learning slowly.

I will when I can do it which hopefully will be very soon get a new computer fully capable of doing everything that I will want to do for my simple tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment