Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The importance of caring


This will be very short because my cat is pestering me to play with him and to get away from the computer. He wants attention now. So on that note, I will admit to playing around here with photos and attachments.

I had intended to explain that in order to get good government we must truly care and listen and demand that our own wishes and desires be met when these men and women decide to represent us in congress. I cannot in good conscience identify with very many of the current crop of pretenders to the highest office in the land.

I am not happy with the opposition party either but I am certainly dismayed at tyrannical, dictatorial, repressive policies such as these men and women are suggesting.

To care is to demand that we get the best leadership possible and so far, that is is as unlikely to happen as it is to see icebergs float at the equator.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more yet I can't help but think that although wise, it's also wishful thinking...

    Thank you for all your comments on VDP and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete