Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year about to arrive

I cannot believe that it will be 2012, that 2011 is nearly gone...at this time of the month, I am always ready for the first to come round again since it gives me a little money and am always broke by the end of the month..dreadful cycle which I hate so am back again to working the lottery game planning to win this next Wednesday if I can make it happen.

I watched this crazy ABC show the other evening and could tell the immediate similarities between some of the plot, dialogue, and intent with respect to my Alexander novel. I have placed it to be read at a file at Alexander-Macedon at yahoo discussion groups so that anyone can read it but it had been written a long time ago so that it was also on a flash and in my computer files at various places. I heard distinct sounds that sounded like it and recognized the thin plot a bit.

So that same group was on again tonight with a Halloween episode and the pumpkins looked darn familiar. Aren't all pumpkins just alike? And I kid you not, I am getting the gist of this show anyway as I recognize the lady actress who is supposed to be from Cleveland, Ohio as I recall from a different show she starred in in past sitcoms.

So I realized again tonight something that Nightline had done years ago with a Chinese pow who mimicked me in a thing that I did in Century City, California near Harry's Bar. I am more than just gutsy to prove that I am under constant watch and study all the time so I did something that Ted Koppel did show a Chinese pow do also...whether this was contrived or what I cannot say but I saw it and realized what they were saying...that is all I will say for now. I don't tell on myself all the time.

But case is proved beyond any doubt to myself. shutting down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment