Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gay Life Style

I know that I have talked about this subject a lot.

Tonight I received a post from a friend I met through Tudor Talk. This man is a supporter of gay rights and gay marriage, and often I think that he spends too much time on just that subject. But nonetheless, he has his cause which is to bring about laws of fairness to those who live their lives as open gays.

I have always supported gay rights since childhood due to having come to know so many gay men early in my adolescence and early 20's. Many men are bisexual, use both men and women, and I believe that it is better than men and women be open and honest about it rather than lying about it. I nearly married a man who was bisexual but backed out of it, and this many years later, am happy that I had the wisdom when young not to tie the knot with a man who had sex easily and regularly with members of both sexes.

I had not really known the sexual practices of men who were gay in that time as it took many years for me to learn what it is that they do with one another. A book called faggot did really explain it all and I read that book only in the past ten years, but at least the guy was honest and direct about the way that gay men feel about men in geneal and women as well.

I had had a gay hairdresser when I first moved to California who was always trying to make me look like a hooker. That was considered a compliment in that time, believe it or not. He actually is the only man I know who wore mascara on his eyelashes. He was a nice young man, hip, as they say, and treated me very nicely and well thank you. He was probably one of the few hair stylists who actually work with my hair and make it look decent.

So I have never understood why it is that the Republican men are so afraid of the gay lifestyles since there are many gays who vote and think Republican.

Hypocrisy is something that should not be practiced in the halls of government but so far Americans do themselves dirt all the time when they vote for the group of men and women who are elected to congress by betraying their own interests when voting for someone who clearly does not represent their own best interests.

To pretend that you are superior to someone simply because you do as most normal people do, marry, raise a family, live either happily or unhappily, as notice the divorce rate in America now, is absolutely the most asinine thing in the world to do. I will be blunt now. Anybody, intelligent, stupid, pretty, ugly, deformed, normal or whatever can reproduce through the normal means of taking ONE (a euphemism for copulation). Any person can get fucked. It is that simple. Like it or not, it is an easy thing to do. Nobody has to be a rocket science to do it. But gays choose to do it either in someone's mouth or asshole. Straights do it in a woman's vagina. It is all the same thing...as ejaculation or getting one's rocks off is the end result.

Government should stay out of the bedroom, out of the business of contracts between men and women who choose to marry, whether a member of the opposite sex or the same sex except to issue the license and make out the contract that says that these two persons intend to stick life out together for a long period of time, maybe to death do them part, or divorce do them part.
]
As I literally shudder, shake, and tremble all over at the thought of such a lifelong contract to some man (since I am woman, hear me roar) I finally believe that I am a resurrected one, come back from the grave, and frankly do not need to make that kind of commitment. I prefer to be like the angels in Heaven who do not marry, no need to after all, since procreation is the real purpose of Marriage or to escape loneliness, and to find someone to do your dirty laundry for you if you are male.

I am not being that lighthearted about this. Marriage should be a serious commitment, an honorable state of being, but it should be due to love of one another, not forced into it by some social status or false religious belief.

I like Ron Paul for his not signing the pledge that these weak minded Republicans signed. They are too stupid for me to appreciate. God save America from such foolish people.

No comments:

Post a Comment