Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, December 26, 2011

Day After Christmas

Wouldn't you know, all day and night yesterday I was thinking about my pe nding novel which I have begun. I opened it up for viewing by placing it in the files at Alexander-Macedon discussion group. I have been thinking about it and rereading it over and over ever since. It is only a first draft, actually second revision, and while I love parts of it, I dislike other parts of it which I know have to be restructured and rewritten. Once I got it going though, I began to stick with one frame of mind til the finish line, and put it on a kind of recess until I decide to take it up once again.

I also had to change my gmail password again. How many times I have done that is nearly ridiculous. So often I get tired of it.

Visitors from other states are now lodging in Scottsdale and neighboring cities for the bowl games. I guess it is Oklahoma and Iowa who are here at this writing but I saw sweatshirts today from other states as well. I made a serious mistake of going to the mall to get an idea of how busy day after Christmas would be...too busy for my tastes but I did learn that pets are on sale at Puppies In Love.

I am also working on the lottery game again and have devised another new system which I feel will help me to at last win this game this January. I wish I would have thought of this sooner as it is very helpful to me right now.

The horses all came in as I had thought that they would. Favorites won today at opening day at Santa Anita. Opening Day is not the day to scare prospective patrons away so the races went off 1.2.3 just as they should have.

I did not play. Not in the mood for horse racing right now.

The local news is on so I will close the computer down. Found I can use it a Starbucks with wifi. Will do that this coming week as I have used half my allowance already.

No comments:

Post a Comment