Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Apple versus Microsoft

I never thought that I would ever get this involved in computers.  It started years ago when I took a word processing course in Flint, Michigan and learned all the codes on a cpt program. I think it is intended to be used for Blue Cross and other businesses, but it was my first introduction to computers. I ended up writing a book about a world security program using computers which is still a fantastic concept I will admit...My idea in the book I mean...It is all a mental telepathy type program which believe it or not started as pure fiction but ended up as reality...I could go on about that but it would probably scare the shit out of too many people to be blunt...it does all mean that my ideas are not fantasy but very much reality.

Anyway, I have been using windows since I bought a Gateway from HSN some years ago...That was the beginning of a long nightmare which I will avoid discussing right now.  But anyway, last week I bought a MacAirNotebook laptop and am now learning how to use it.  So today I had an appointment at Apple to learn something about Mac and my tutor was very nice and helpful to me.  I won't go into details. 

So then I went to Brookstone to purchase a mouse scanner that was on sale. I have wanted a scanner for a long time, and this mouse method is very interesting.  The manager helped me to put it on my computer so now the next step will be for me to try to use it. I will try that tomorrow in the clubhouse where I can use the wifi.

I am on an allowance with my broadband so I will close this down now to leave room to use it tomorrow...That is all for now...I am weary from a long day, and my nerves can only stand so much of this learning a new computer and hi tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment