Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, February 25, 2013

News from AIA

Oh my golly gee whiz! My fondest dream may come true. I just received a tour program for the Silk Road which will be in September. As an extension is a trip to Iran to visit Persepolis and Tehran.  I want to go in the very worst way so I am planning already to see if I can at least go to Iran if not to the Silk Road. I have to call the group tomorrow to learn if I can do it that way.

My one dream has always been to get to Persepolis somehow. I am so excited about the prospect of it that I will soon check out all tours possible besides this one.  But this would be great if I can do it.

I have been there when it was intact as it had been in 4BC because I visited it spiritually before ever knowing what it was.  I was so impressed with it that I have always wanted to see it, as much as I had wanted to see the Chateau de Versailles after seeing it as it had been when under construction and built during the reign of Louis XIV.  Believe it or not, the greatest treasure in life was learning of all this Heavenly material that is within when I searched for it.  Making one more of Jesus's promises valid in my opinion.

But hallelujah!  I have an opportunity to go to the Silk Road and Iran, and maybe if possible, just Iran.  I do not know if one has to take the Silk Road trip or not since the Iran trip is an extension from that excursion. It is wonderful too but is warning me that I must be physically able to climb stairs, walk a mile, etc. so I cannot do anything but prepare for it.

Greatest news of the day for me.  I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment