Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 10, 2013

My new bed

I recently ordered a tempur-pedic bed, Cloud design.  It will be delivered this Friday. I have been sleeping on a Coleman air mattress for the past nearly five years and it is time for me to have what I have always wanted.  A good mattress.  I  have only a rocking chair (swivel style) and a table in my apartment plus three shelves (from my neighbor Richard) so that I need more than anything else a good bed in which to sleep.  I have wanted a tempur-pedic ever since I tried one at Sleep America many years ago.  They are expensive but I have decided that my declining years need to be the best years sleepwise, and so I went right out and bought it.

While at Tempe Marketplace, I made three stops of importance: Target, Sprint, and Sleep America.  I asked the lonely salesman about it and he pointed me towards it.  He offered me a great deal (?) and so I listened and before you know it, I went home with a new bed, protective cover, and pillow to be delivered this Friday.  Hallelujah!

After I get my first nights sleep on it, I will discuss it further. For now, I am so happy with myself I cannot contain myself...Yeah, Janet!  For once, being really good to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's good to hear, Janet! That only means that you could have a better “good night's sleep” now. We all know that tempur-pedic bed is expensive, but it's worth the price because of the comfort and relaxation it provides. But just a reminder: some memory foams can give off an unpleasant smell, but you can minimize it by frequent airing.

    Retha Ison

    ReplyDelete